Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Amazon

Well, what do you know. One of my law review articles is available on Amazon.com for a mere $5.95 plus shipping! (Perhaps I shouldn't mention that you can get the same article for free in PDF form here or here.)

One oddity: If you click on my name on Amazon -- as one often does when looking for additional books by the same author -- you find that Amazon has me confused with another Stuart Buck who has written such hot items as the Dzongka-English and English-Dzongka glossary, or the Bhutanese Newspaper Reader. That isn't me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what's funny? They also mess your name up under the Editorial Review for the article:
"In this article, Smart Buck presents a current analysis..."
Hee hee! At least it's true!
Sarah L.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home