Monday, May 19, 2003

I've been blogging a lot lately; I don't know what's gotten into me. Anyway, I don't plan to blog much for the rest of this week. I got a new First Things in the mail today, and that's going to occupy me for a bit. Then I really want to read Baudrillard's Simulacra and Simulation, which I also got recently via Half.com. (What a dangerous website that is, by the way; if I don't watch myself, I could spend my entire disposable salary on used books there.) It looks like a rather foggy sort of a book, but I figure that if Keanu Reeves can read it, as is reported, then I can too.

Then on Friday, one of my sisters -- the one whose husband is with the 101st in Iraq -- is coming to visit for several days. Anyway, I'll be busy most of this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home